Application deadline extended
Flexible payment available
Special group enrollment pricing
This certification is appropriate for Sales and Marketing Professionals and Specialists who are interested in becoming a Marketing Strategy Experts.
The theory sections mentioned here will be aided by case studies, exercises and simulations for practical/experiential learning.
- Evolution of Sales and Marketing
- Corporate Strategy and its Relationship to Sales and Marketing
- Aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Levels of Sales and Marketing Strategy Overview
- Analyze Market Opportunity
- Determine Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
- Define Competition, Targeting and Positioning
- Identify Competition and Select Target Segments
- Create Differentiated Positioning, Decide Marketing Aspects, and Allocate Budget
- Determine Pricing Strategies, Distribution Strategies, Metrics, Objectives, Marketing Aspects, and Budget Allocation
Marketing Strategy Expert Level Certification: Marketing Strategy Expert Level Certification